Google
 

3/12/2007

Leviton 10-20-30-60 Min Switch Lights & Motors -White


Stop Wasting Energy with this Multi Timer Switch!


Tired of seeing lights left on in un-occupied rooms? Fan in the bathroom always left running? These countdown timer switches, sometimes called a "timed lag switch" can relieve that frustration, and save you money! Offers timed increments of 10-20-30-60 minutes.

· 4 preset timed off levels
· LEDs count down the time
· Last LED flashes 2 minutes until off warning · Use for lights, hot tubs, exhaust fans, etc.


I use this swtich for my outside flood light. When I would let my dog out I always forgot to turn off the light. Now I dont have to worry about it, this is a big saver on my electrical bill. A definate must have for exterior lights and or garages, sheds or work rooms.

No comments: